Friday, May 20, 2011

The Bar...

With all the visitors we expect to have, I thought it would be nice to set-up a little bar (after the super long flight, a nice drink will be needed to unwind):

What I will need to find...
  • bar cart (really like this industrial cart from Urban Outfitters)
  • large brass tray (something like that beautiful Moroccan one)
  • vintage brass cocktail shaker
  • ikat cocktail napkins
What I already have...
  • vintage decanters (I have the milk glass, black & marbled)
  • vintage ice bucket (again I own the same one pictured)
  • various tortoise glassware (I have a collection, but need to replenish some pieces...minor incident a few years back took out some of it)
  • labeled glass decanters (I have a couple, but not as cool as the ones featured)
these are paper ikat print cocktail napkins...I would want cloth, so I'll most likely have to make a set!

{image}
can't wait to get this started (it's not at the top of my enormous 'to do' list, but when the time comes, it's a quick and easy project!)

No comments:

Post a Comment