Friday, April 29, 2011

Project: Inspiration Board...

Yesterday, I showed a concept board for my closet office we're planning to construct.  On the board I added a fabric covered cork board from Ballard Designs.  Although, I think their boards are very nice, I thought I'd save a little money and create my own... 
To do this I'll pick up a cork board from Costco, a couple yards of natural unbleached canvas and some brass upholstery tacks for around the edge of the frame....

Here are a couple examples of what I'm going for...
{Image via Bryn Alexandra Interiors}
Suzie:  Thanks to Kohler!  Chic modern office design.  Love the lucite acrylic chair with tufted ...
{image}
Basic and simple is what I'm after.  I want the inspiration, I add to the board, to be the focal point and not the board itself.

p.s. Just so happens that the blog Isabella & Max Rooms posted a tutorial on this very subject today!  So, if you're in need of a step-by-step demo, go check it out...
{image via Isabella & Max Rooms}

No comments:

Post a Comment