Thursday, March 3, 2011

Images of Marrakesh Dance In My Head...

As I've mentioned before, Marrakesh and Morocco in general is on the top of my list of destinations to visit within the next ten years....

{image via riad monika hotel marrakech}

...and my visit to Shangri La only confirmed my desire and inspired this white washed Moroccan dream...
 
when I saw this white Anthropologie suit I fell instantly in love.  I adore the vintage cut of the suit.  The suit actually inspired this inspiration board.  Upon seeing the suit, I thought of Shangri La and then of Morocco.  After that, I figured I may as well compile the rest of the fantasy dancing around in my head and share it with you all!

Do you have a list of destinations that you must visit?  If so, I'd love to have you share your top picks with me here on 1GS!

laughing gull one-piece, kasbah coffee table, white/golden embroidered caftan, jodhpur chappal - south asian inspired sandal, tarz moorish poof, tea glasses white

No comments:

Post a Comment