Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nursery Chair

When I was decorating our sons nursery I knew that I DID NOT want a glider in his nursery!  Yuck....at least all the ones I found!  However, I knew that I wanted style and comfort.   The nursery chair was the hardest thing to find and we ended up buying this recliner from Macy's (after he was born, because he surprised us a month early)...
{Chloe recliner in red via Macy's}

but I wish I'd known about this rocker from Urban Outfitters instead (don't know if it was even an option at the time, though)!...
Mid-Century Rocker Chair
{mid-century rocker via urban outfitters}
Even if I do say so myself, his nursery turned out super adorable, just as I'd envisioned it would.  It was totally unique.  My Mom and I made all the bedding and curtains ourselves (she had to step-in and finish up because of his surprise appearance!)  I'll have to dig out some photos of his nursery to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment