Well, I finally bit the bullet and ordered my glasses! They're not as funky and edgy as I hoped they'd be. Turns out funky and edgy's not so cute with my face shape....darn this round face and high cheek bones! After trying on just about everything, I ended up going with a pair of simple tortoise shell frames.
Of all the brands that carry tortoise shell frames (which I believe is just about all of them) the Body Glove frames looked the best on me...go figure. The brand name makes zero difference to me, all I was looking for was something that didn't make my husband want to pretend he doesn't know me if I have them on! By the way he actually threatened to do just that when I tried on a few funkier pairs...not cool, not cool at all! Oh well, I actually only need them while on the computer and for reading...at least that's what I tell myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment