Saturday, February 12, 2011

J.Crew and a Little Inspiration

Not within my budget, but I can still admire it!  Perhaps if we could just drop that 5 off the end?...
Ikat-print Deric dress
(J.Crew Ikat-print Deric dress $395}

On another J.Crew note, they said this months color combo is sand and citron. 

Still love these shorts, but once again out of my range....guess I'll just have to keep my eye out for em at my local thrift store....HA....Dreaming AGain!....But, don't forget, it worked for the field jacket!
Duchesse ruffle short
{J.Crew Duchesse ruffle short $395}
O.K. these are sandstone and citron, but I think they still count!
Pin fringe ballet flats
{J.Crew Pin fringeballet flats $228}
For a final push of inspiration, I threw together a quick mood board using Citron & Sand.  I know, I know....the shorts are a budget buster, but I couldn't resist the color combo!  The price of the belt helps to balance things out  bit...well, maybe not quite enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment