Just a few quick peeks at some things I'm crushing on at Anthropologie....
I'll have to wait for a major sale to pick-up a couple of these towels, but they're pretty fab!
 |
{baldosa towel $68}
These are affordable and stylish...perfect to bring out every night for dinner! |
My husband and I have been looking for cute drinking glasses lately and these are just adorable, but I'd want at least 2 of each design and at $14 per glass and a 3 year old in the house, I think I'll be waiting and hoping, once again, for a great sale. Without a rough and tumble toddler, I'd already be placing an order!
....you know what! Maybe I am just cheap! I love this scarf and have been admiring it for a while, but once again, no matter how much I adore it, I can't bring myself to hand over the big bucks (furniture, I can handle some larger money exchanges, but for fashion, I cannot!). SALE, SALE, SALE!!! Like my 3 year old says, "Pretty Please!"
This past week I've been obsessively attempting to ab wheel my way into this bakini! Oh wait, have I mentioned that it's even painful to breath right now!
now for some actual sales...not just wishful ones....
This could even be a possible DIY if you have access to a ton-o-driftwood! If not, the price is pretty great for the impact this lamp would give a room!
Some great statement jewelry deals too...
I've had my eye on this clutch for a while...what a markdown!
 |
| {beaded synergy clutch $49.95 was $188} |
and last, but not least, wouldn't these knobs look precious on a white painted dresser in a nursery!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentines Day! Tomorrow is my birthday, so typically I get gipped on either Valentines or my birthday! This year, I have a feeling my birthday will be coming out on top!
Que Sera Sera....
No comments:
Post a Comment