The reason you never see me purchase any large items (lamps, furniture...) is because I don't want to start collecting large items that I won't be able to take w/ me
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Thrifting Finds
Yesterday was a great thrifting day! I found 2 awesome j.crew jackets, a brand new, original tags still on, Ann Taylor black and white 3/4 sleeve t-shirt, a new Gap denim shirt, a Gap jean jacket, a Ralph Lauren cargo mini skirt, 2 rope belts....I believe the grey and gold one w/ the brass clasp is vintage, an adorable little vintage brass owl paper weight, some blue and white Asian bowls, a blue and white Asian serving trey, a small blue and white Asian vase and another piece of milk glass (urn) to add to my ever growing collection! I spent around $50...not too bad....
The reason you never see me purchase any large items (lamps, furniture...) is because I don't want to start collecting large items that I won't be able to take w/ meif when we leave Hawaii.
The reason you never see me purchase any large items (lamps, furniture...) is because I don't want to start collecting large items that I won't be able to take w/ me
Labels:
Thrifting Finds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment