We take our son to the Honolulu Zoo every weekend (yearly pass), since it is only a few miles from our house and it allows him to just run free and explore. He loves it and we love that he burns-off so much energy.
Another reason that I enjoy going is that it has such beautiful gardens and there is always great photo opportunities. I wanted to share a couple photos with you from this past weekends trip.
Another reason that I enjoy going is that it has such beautiful gardens and there is always great photo opportunities. I wanted to share a couple photos with you from this past weekends trip.
{photography by me}
Right when I saw these blooms I thought, "red coral"! I am going to frame the first image. I wish I had my good camera with me. I took this photo with my simple digital camera. I do like that when I focused on the background of the second photo the "coral" took on a neon effect. This weekend I'll bring my nice camera with me and hopefully the palm will still be in bloom??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment