I do sew (beach totes, blankets, throw pillows, curtains...) but I've only ever made ONE article of clothing, which was the dress I wore to my bridal shower, and it was a very simple shift dress and I had my Mom standing by for guidance.However, I do think I can make a simple skirt, if I really put my mind to it (and my "skills"). The average cost for similar fabric to the J.Crew print runs around $30 per yard. I think I feel a project coming on in my near future! Love projects! And if all else fails, I could always send the fabric and pattern to my Mom and call it a Christmas present for me!
1.J.Crew Desert Shirt in Retro Orange-$65
2. Fabric Mezzaluna Earth $32.99 yard
3. Fabric Seabury Gold $34.99 yard
4. Fabric Magnificat Avocodo $19.99 yard (sale)
5. Kwik Sew Skirt Pattern $11.49 (shorten length...mini)
No comments:
Post a Comment