Just finished collecting some of my favorite Etsy finds of the day. Love the styling of this leather belt, very chic! The leather tote is wonderful and the price is excellent! I thought the i pad case was very cute, love the men's tweed/herringbone suiting material and that some of the details were left on. This vintage necklace is adorable and I believe it can be worn into fall too and the vintage milk glass beads are a favorite since I just started collecting milk glass. Since I am a camera/photography nut, and have a nice collection of vintage cameras, I thought the take on the poster ' keep calm and carry on' was appropriate and rather cutsie! The art photo of the vintage cameras is really cool and I love, love, love the leather camera strap. I have a vintage Canon ftb that I think takes the best photos and I'd love to replace the strap with this one!!!

1.
A Taste of Chocolate Leather MUSE Belt2.
Handcrafted artisan genuine leather handbag 3.
iPad Case, Eco Friendly, Recycled Suit Coat4.
Daisy Chain - A Vintage Layered Multi Chain and Flower Necklace5.
Keep Calm and Snap On6.
Vintage Relatives - 8x10 Photograph7.
Leather camera strap
No comments:
Post a Comment