There was so much more I wanted to buy. I found a huge collection of vintage green glass vases that I would have loved to own, but I don't want to collect a ton of items I really love and may not be able to bring with me, if or when we decide to move off island.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Thrifting Finds
Friday, I had so much fun thrifting!!! I found a ton of cool stuff: Vintage milk glass urn with a Greek key design on the base ($5), two wood and metal shoe stretchers ($2), teal velvet Gap blazer ($2), royal blue cropped vintage inspired mint cond. Kensie jacket ($8), pair of really cool distressed skinny jeans rolled ($5), DKNY boyfriend style rolled jeans ($2), pair of really cool really nice brown suede Calvin Klein boots ($5), new Maui surfboard plaque, for the little guy ($2)

There was so much more I wanted to buy. I found a huge collection of vintage green glass vases that I would have loved to own, but I don't want to collect a ton of items I really love and may not be able to bring with me, if or when we decide to move off island.
There was so much more I wanted to buy. I found a huge collection of vintage green glass vases that I would have loved to own, but I don't want to collect a ton of items I really love and may not be able to bring with me, if or when we decide to move off island.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment