Distressed Western Boots, this is a great classic, neutral pair that always looks cool and they're good on my wallet!
Old Gringo Women's 'Bonnie' 13" Western Fashion Boots- O.K. I just fell in LOVE!!! These boots are perfection, but with a $500 price tag and my living in a tropical climate with minimal wear opportunities, I don't see how I can justify the splurge. I am however letting my husband know that if we ever move to a climate that has an adequate amount of "boot weather" these babies are mine. Would it be completely crazy to contemplate moving just to own these boots?!?
'San Saba' Square Toe- I really like the square toe on these and the cute pop of green that will show when I sit down or if I decided to wear them over my skinny jeans or with a little mini or peasant skirt.
'Carson' Boot Brown Red- I've always wanted a pair of red boots and I love the fact that these are a more subdued antiqued red and not so in your face tomato or fire engine red....perfection!
Old Gringo Women's 'Monarca' 12" Western Fashion Boots- I'm in big trouble now!!! I've had a picture in my mind for years of a really cool pair of turquoise colored cowboy boots and the vision is now reality...well virtual reality anyway and now I'm seriously contemplating that move! Of course, there would be an additional expense...besides the cost of the boots and the minor cost of moving away from Hawaii...I'd definitely have to vacation in Taos, Sedona, or Santa Fe! It would only be the right thing to do...it's what the boots deserve!
No comments:
Post a Comment