Monday, June 7, 2010

Todays Crushes

Today I decided to design what I would like in a home office/studio/sewing room/creative space....this is what I came up with!



...had there been any more space on the page, I would have added a great bookcase and vintage wood filing cabinet

Eddie Accent Chair- http://www.zgallerie.com/
Vintage Library Table and Metal Stools- http://www.factory20.com/
Antique Chinese Apothecary Cabinet- http://www.antique-lane.com/
Antique Desk Fan- http://www.vintagefans.com/
Teak Side Table- http://www.baikdesigns.com/
Seagrass Rug- http://www.naturalhomerugs.com/
Canvas Basket Magazine Rack- http://www.thestoragestore.com/
Stone Buddha Head Statue- http://www.target.com/
3 Framed Pieces of Fabric- http://www.joann.com/
3 White Frames- http://www.picturesplus.com/
Project Runway Dress Form- http://www.atlantathread.com/
Rinjani Basket- http://www.crateandbarrel.com/
Max Book- http://www.store.apple.com/
Macchiato Pecan Flooring- http://www.exoticwoodfloor.com/
3 Blazon Gleam Pendants- http://www.anthropologie.com/
Nepal Roman Shade- http://www.homedepot.com/
Moroccan Pouffe- (I've had this in my favorite photo file forever...think it was from an ebay post? But just type Moroccan Pouffe into your search engine and, Pouf, they're easy to find)

No comments:

Post a Comment