Wednesday, June 2, 2010

In My Closet

"DEAL" should be my middle name (read on to find out why!)

These are just a few of the pieces in my closet....thought I'd start posting some of my own outfits (it may take a while!!!) Didn't get to add accessories to the looks. You do what you can, when you have a two year old running back and forth over your clothes! :o)


I Love MK and you'll soon start seeing my obsession as I dig further into my wardrobe. This is a recent purchase and you won't believe the deal I got on this Michael Kors dress (this is the back of the dress...it has a cut out to show the lower back) I paid $16 for this $180 dress and the red patent leather Nine West heels only $5.40! My friends and family are always wanting me to shop for them.



I adore the cranberry color of this Calvin Klein dress w/ matching belt plus it was another great steal...only $18, the fabulous little cropped snake skin embossed jacket $12, and the Nine West peep toes for $4!!! I think this is why my husband loves me!



Shimmer...This metallic Nine West suit is super cute on...love myself a sexy pencil skirt! It actually took me a while to find the jacket. It's a little big, but the boxiness makes that O.K. (I usually don't wear them together) I believe I paid less then $20 for both pieces and the little rhinestone embellished white tank, which I purchased a few days ago, retailed for $98, but of course I only paid $2.40! My strappy snake skin heels are a classic, which I've owned for 5 years, and I can walk all day in them.



Graphic Print...I am drawn to clothes with wonderful prints (textile lover) and this little Liz Claiborne dress has a wonderful graphic print that allows the retro shape of the dress to feel modern. I had my eye on this one for months and was thrilled when it was still available in my size (which is a risk I'm always willing to take to get a great deal) and paid only $8 for it!



CORAL! Such a wonderful color on just about everyone and especially when it is covering a wonderful little 3/4 length sleeved coat for $4.60! I love the pop of color on a retro shaped jacket over a retro shaped dress with a geometric print.
My black, patent leather, sling back, peep toe Chinese Laundry platforms were only $9.99.





Yet another black and white geometric print, but this time on a retro inspired short sleeve jacket (I own a ton of little jackets...they look great and cover-up any little figure flaws!) My husband bought me this jacket, for my birthday...well I bought it from him, for my birthday, for $16. The beautiful and very flattering turquoise Calvin Klein dress (one of my favorite pieces) which is perfect for a great cocktail party and very sexy without the jacket was another steal at $14.50!

If anyone is out there in blog land I'd like to hear your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment