Friday, June 4, 2010

Diane Keaton's Home Architectural Digest 2008

I've often thought about Diane Keaton's beautiful home, which was featured in Architectural Digest 2008. From the magnificent architecture to the antique furnishing it's nothing short of perfection!

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the feature...

I just adore the front of her home and especially the wrought iron street address...something anyone could add to their home for a custom detail. I love the way each room opens onto the other through gorgeous arched doorways, it's breathtaking. A library in a home is one of my favorite things and Diane's is stunning...from the barrelled ceiling to the library ladder to the over size graphic stenciling and the pop of color with the green bench it's everything a design lover could ask for!


Click on the link to go directly to Architectural Digest to see the full article and slide show.
Diane Keaton Homes: architecturaldigest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment